At STGI we build our success by cultivating a positive and progressive work environment, while providing the right opportunities to allow exceptional people to deliver exceptional service and results. Our focus and passion is in delivering solutions that allow our clients to improve efficiencies and out-pace their competitors by utilizing technologies to achieve positive results.
We are hiring talented and career focused individuals who are interested in realizing their career growth potential. We work closely with our employees, clients and partners to foster environmentally sustainable business practices in everything we do.
SiRON Technologies Group Inc. is seeking a Website Developer and Administrator to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will manage, monitor and maintain Web servers and WordPress installation/related components. Knowledge of WordPress, WordFence, Yoast SEO and other WordPress plugins is required.
Website /WordPress / Google Adwords Administrator
- Responsible for installation, configuration, and management of WordPress sites.
- Monitor and tune all environments for optimal performance.
- Monitor, schedule and perform system patches, upgrades and support code deployments.
- Establish and maintain appropriate access levels and permissions for environments.
- Proactively make recommendations and follow through to keep environments secure, up to date, and functional for intended user groups.
- Create documentation on current processes and newly engineered solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining an enterprise WordPress deployment, working with the team to add content, and installing updates to WordPress, plugins, and themes.
- Configure and manage Yoast and other SEO plugins and related services.
- Configure and manage Google Adwords.
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO management
- At least 3 years of experience with WordPress
- Primary or secondary degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field
- Working knowledge of HTML, PHP and CSS
- Strong website design skills
- Ability to optimize posts and pages for best search engine visibility
- General graphic design skills (website banners, brochures, etc.)
- Proficiency with Website Analytics
- Social media integration
- WordPress plugin or theme development
We have an immediate need for an IT Technical Sales Specialist. In this role you will be offering a variety of technology solutions to our clients.
Our solution offerings include the following;
- Integration as a Service
- Data Center as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Cloud Platform as a Service
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Software as a Service
- The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and our systems and processes.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of our solutions articulately and confidently.
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing services, software and hardware systems and peripherals.
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology.
- Advising on solution features and functions and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Networking with existing clients in order to maintain links and promote additional solutions and upgrades.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client.
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the solutions being considered are suitable.
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on and advise client accordingly.
Technical experience and certifications are assets. Past experience working in successful vendor and partner organizations is a plus. This role has no global geographical restrictions and has significant management potential for career advancement.
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Administrator who has extensive knowledge in configuring and setting up Microsoft Dynamics 365. You will be responsible for supporting sales, marketing, and customer technical teams for all related administration and reporting functions and work with all stakeholders to propose and adopt best practices within Dynamics 365.
In this full-time role, you will lead our efforts in ensuring our Microsoft Dynamics 365 system is structured to capture accurate data, maintain efficient workflows, and provide real time reporting on all key metrics.
- Leverage understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to drive improvements and identify areas for process development
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on business requirements, implementation design and testing
- Perform changes to database: fields, screens, and user administration
- Assist users with day-to-day questions, problems, and issues
- Provide end-user training, including creation of user documentation and training materials
- Perform data administration (data integrity, data imports, entity assignments, etc.)
- Develop, deploy and maintain shared Views, Reports, and Dashboards
- Previous experience working with and administrating Dynamics 365
- Interacts well with others and has the ability work as part of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, verbal, written and content development
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter and capable of taking charge to produce results with minimal direction
- Has hands-on configuration experience (business process workflows, plug-ins, etc.)