We are recruiting Cloud & Managed Services Sales Specialists who are passionate about technology and who will be strong technology evangelist. We are seeking self-starters who crave responsibility and are eager to deliver value to their clients by applying strong consultative selling skills in delivering technology solutions to help clients to become more competitive. Strong communications skills will help you to build successful opportunities using telephone, e-mail and web conferencing. Prospects are generated through our extensive inside sales initiatives, web based outreach, marketing campaigns, and trade shows.
· An excellent communicator, written and verbal.
· Excellent presenter of information using web and in person forums.
· Excellent demonstrator of the need for products or services offered.
· Articulate and comfortable discussing and negotiating with tech savvy business owners and decision makers.
· Solution-oriented, strong consultative selling style and experienced in preparing, delivering, and following-up on solution proposals, RFPs and quotes.
· Committed to generating and maintaining strong client relationships.
· The role requires significant interaction with clients, which will be face-to-face and over the telephone.
· Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
· Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of the services and products offered.
· Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
· Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy follow-up calls.
· Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the solutions and services.
· Promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events.
· Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing technology offerings as well as software and hardware systems and peripherals.
· Developing effective sales plans using sales methodologies.
· Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
· Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
· Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products, services and upgrades.
· Managing workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
· Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
· Base + Commission
What to expect:
The role is mainly office based but will often involve travelling to clients’ premises.
This area of work is open to all graduates but a degree or Diploma in one of the following subjects may be particularly useful:
· business information systems/technology.
· computer science/software engineering/computer engineering.
While a relevant degree is not always essential, subjects with a high technical content, or a business management component will be favoured.
While it is helpful to have an interest in and knowledge of IT, it is not essential that you have the technical skills. We consider all candidates with a strong sales background or other relevant experience.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
· Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude.
· Passion, dedication and focus.
· A good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses.
· Stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure.
· Articulate and confident presentation skills and professional telephone manner.
· Time-management skills and the ability to prioritise.
· Attention to detail.
· Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills.
· A strong team spirit.
· Business awareness.
· You should keep up to date with industry progress so you can illustrate a good working knowledge of technologies during meetings.
Car is required as travel to client sites will be necessary.