Providing Remote Monitoring & Management (MSP RMM) is a key component of the services we offer at STGI. We understand why your critical business services are so important to your daily operations. This is why we spend so much time aligning our technology to support your initiatives. Building a program that relies on 24x7x365 network monitoring coupled with an aggressive preventative maintenance component ensures optimum up-time for your business.
Do these issues plague your business?
- Network Neglected? Is yours perceived as a “necessary evil” and not as integral to improving business performance?
- Downtime Impact? Are IT outages distracting your staff from their core focus, or prohibiting them from working efficiently?
- Distracted Employees? Do your staff rely on other non-IT employees to deal with distracting IT problems?
One of the major challenges in maintaining a computer network is trying to predict what will fail and when. With our Down to Business Services solution, we can prevent many network failures from ever happening. By combining regular and comprehensive preventative maintenance and robust real-time monitoring of your critical network and desktop devices, we ensure the reliability and stability of your IT assets.
Keep Users Safe and Productive While They Use the Web
Web threats have increased over the past few years. From phishing sites to drive-by downloads, the dangers have never been greater. To stay safe, you need to make sure you have advanced malware protection in place along with bandwidth monitoring, content filtering, and more. SiRON MSP Remote Monitoring & Management (MSP RMM) includes built-in web protection that keeps your workforce safe and productive. MSP RMM’s web protection goes beyond enterprise antivirus software and firewalls by letting us customize your own content-filtering policies, website blacklists, time- and content-based browsing policies, and much more.
- Keep Businesses Safe
- Improve Workforce Productivity
Fine-Tune Your Patch Management Policies to Prevent Cyberattacks and Optimize System Performance
Keeping businesses safe requires constant vigilance—you need to keep all systems up to date with the latest patches or you can open IT up to serious security risks. Keeping software up to date can quickly become complex without patch management software to take care of it all. SiRON Remote Monitoring & Management (MSP RMM) streamlines patch management by giving allowing granular control over your patch management requirements. With our patch management solution, you reduce the risk of cyberattacks and optimize system performance.
- Gain Complete, Centralized Control
- Support More Software
- Never Miss an Update
- Major Vendors Supported
Perform Your Maintenance and Fix Issues without Leaving Your Desk
Remote access with Take Control and Remote Background Management helps you give customers a seamless, secure maintenance experience wherever they are. One click allows quick, easy, and secure remote access to any server or workstation.
- Faster support: Connect quickly, even through firewalls, so we an rapidly fix the issue your user is having.
- Lower costs: Reduce the amount of monthly site visits necessary.
- Secure connections: All remote viewing sessions occur over a secure connection and have low impact on bandwidth.
Mobile Device Management
Today’s IT service management solutions need to account for mobile devices and on-the-go employees. This means every business need solid mobile device management software that allows users to be more productive by using their preferred devices while still keeping the network safe and secure.
- Security: Configure detailed security settings on business-owned devices.
- Location tracking: Protect against device theft and keep track of device locations with reports that leverage the devices’ GPS features.
- Ownership details: Keep track of devices registered to individuals and associated handset details.
- Data usage monitoring: Help make sure you don’t pay extra data usage fines by having SiRON MSP RMM monitor data usage on your users’ registered devices.
- Remote features: Lock phones, set passwords, or wipe devices. Additionally, we can remotely configure email and Wi-Fi access on devices.
- Multiple device types supported: The mobile device management tools support Apple iOS, Google Android, and Microsoft Windows devices and tablets.