Fine-Tune Your Patch Management Policies to Prevent Cyber-attacks and Optimize System Performance
Keeping businesses safe requires constant vigilance—you need to keep all systems up to date with the latest patches or you can open IT up to serious security risks. Keeping software up to date can quickly become complex without patch management software to take care of it all. SiRON Remote Monitoring & Management (MSP RMM) streamlines patch management by allowing granular control over your patch management requirements. With our patch management solution, you reduce the risk of cyberattacks and optimize system performance.
- Gain Complete & Centralized Control
- Support More Software
- Never Miss an Update
- Major Vendors Supported
Perform Your Maintenance and Fix Issues without Leaving Your Desk
Remote access with Take Control and Remote Background Management helps you give customers a seamless, secure maintenance experience wherever they are. One click allows quick, easy, and secure remote access to any server or workstation.
- Faster support: Connect quickly, even through firewalls, so we an rapidly fix the issue your user is having.
- Lower costs: Reduce the amount of monthly site visits necessary.
- Secure connections: All remote viewing sessions occur over a secure connection and have low impact on bandwidth.
Today’s IT service management solutions need to account for mobile devices and on-the-go employees. This means every business need solid mobile device management software that allows users to be more productive by using their preferred devices while still keeping the network safe and secure.
- Security: Configure detailed security settings on business-owned devices.
- Location tracking: Protect against device theft and keep track of device locations with reports that leverage the devices’ GPS features.
- Ownership details: Keep track of devices registered to individuals and associated handset details.
- Data usage monitoring: Help make sure you don’t pay extra data usage fines by having SiRON MSP RMM monitor data usage on your users’ registered devices.
- Remote features: Lock phones, set passwords, or wipe devices. Additionally, we can remotely configure email and Wi-Fi access on devices.
- Multiple device types supported: The mobile device management tools support Apple iOS, Google Android, and Microsoft Windows devices and tablets.
Track your software assets, such as version, installation or purchase date, and latest software updates. Track hardware details, such as purchase date, usage, warranty expiration date, and location. This actionable data helps you decide if you should replace old or faulty hardware, and more. Manage vendor contracts and familiarize yourself with contracts, purchase orders, and expiration details. Having this information in your IT asset tracking software system makes it easy to know when to extend or renew a contract with your vendor or hardware/software provider.
Gain Visibility and Control of Access Rights Management for IT Security Audits Help pinpoint insider risks: IT security audit tools can centralize user identities and access for faster incident response.
Automate access management: Automate access provisioning and deprovisioning with centralized authentication management.
Prevent data loss with deep visibility: Monitor audit trails for better visibility and get customized reports to track any unauthorized activity.